Issued following the next Town Board Meeting
1. An Application for the Display of Fireworks will be completed at least one month prior to the proposed display of fireworks.
2. Point of display must be at least 200 feet from nearest building, highway, railroad, or other means of travel; 50 feet from overhead obstruction (trees, lines, etc.); 150 feet from audience in a roped off area. Projectiles must be fired vertically. Fireworks remaining must be immediately disposed of in a safe way. Display shall not be held if wind exceeds 30 miles per hour.
3. All persons in charge shall be over 18 years of age, competent and physically fit and shall be at least two in number.
4. Two or more approved type fire extinguishers of at least 2 1/2 gallon capacity shall be kept as widely separated as possible within the area of display.
5. An indemnity policy with liability of at least $1,000,000 conditioned for the payment of all damages which may be caused to a person or persons, or to property by reason of acts of the permittee, his agents, employees, etc. Such policy shall run to the town and all persons or owners damaged are to be authorized to sue thereon. A copy of such policy will be included with the Application.
6. Application is submitted by resolution to the Town Board for approval. Permit will be issued once resolution adopted.